Find your top 3 schools in less than 30 minutes.
Search for your dream school by 59 different criteria!
Schools updated no less than once per month.
UPDATE: Beginning May 6th, the Searchable Spreadsheet will become the Searchable Database! Here is a list of the changes which will take effect:
- Price will increase from $55 to $79
- Lifetime membership will change to a one-year membership
- Those who purchase before May 6th will be automatically enrolled as a lifetime member, and will NEVER have to pay for this service in the future. We will send you an email with your new username and password to login to the members-only area which will go live on May 6th.
With these changes, you will be able to:
- See changes made to programs in real time, instead of having to wait for the next spreadsheet to come out.
- Use the search function on any device. You no longer need to track down a computer that has Microsoft Excel in order to utilize the search function.
- Searching for a CRNA school will feel much like searching for a product on Amazon, and we all love shopping on Amazon…
Buy Now to be locked in as a lifetime member for only $55!
Take a Peak at What’s Inside:
Sort by the following criteria:
- Degree type (DNP, MSN, etc.)
- Eligibility (entry level vs. completion program)
- PMC (Post Masters Certificate, yes/no)
- Length of program (in months)
- Start Date
- App. Deadline
- Early App. Deadline (when applicable)
- Tuition INState
- Tuition OUTState
- Qualified Applicants (number of qualified applicants per year)
- Class Size (how many accepted per year)
- Accept Rate (your statistical chance of getting accepted, based on the previous year)
- App Fee
- Program structure: Front Loaded or Integrated
- Sim Lab (yes/no)
- Average Number of Cases
- Average Anesthesia Hours
- Average Clinical Hours
- Rank (All-CRNA-Schools.com Rank)
- Accreditation years awarded (10 is the max and is a sign of program health)
- Online Hybrid (yes/no)
- GRE (is it required? If yes, what is the minimum accepted score?)
- MCAT Accepted (yes/no)
- MAT Accepted (yes/no)
- TOEFL (English as a Second Language applicants)
GPA (Grade Point Average)
- GPA Minimum
- Science GPA Minimum
Bachelor’s Degree Requirements and nursing licensure
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing / BSN (yes/no)
- “ACEN/NLNAC/ CCNE Required” (are they picky about where you got your BS/BSN?)
- BS/BSN Complete by (application/ enrollment, etc.)
- RN Instate Required? (yes/no)
Critical Care experience
- Years of Critical Care required
- Type of Critical Care accepted (yes/no on each of the following)
- Trauma ICU
- Burn ICU
Required Certifications (Yes/no)
Required Prerequisite Classes (yes/no):
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Bio Chemistry
- Micro Biology
- Attrition rate
- First Time Test Taker Board Pass Rate
- Employment Rate After Graduation
CRNA School Searchable Spreadsheet is the up to date, school comparison tool you’ve been searching for…
With this tool, you will find the school of your dreams in minutes, rather than months, and you’ll feel so much better with your decision, knowing that it was based on the facts.
It will allow you to avoid applying to the WRONG SCHOOL, and keep you from wasting hundreds of dollars applying to schools you didn’t have a chance of getting into.
A Team of Experts
When All-CRNA-Schools.com was created in 2010, we began receiving email after email from CRNA hopefuls…
who were spending 40-50 hours creating their own spreadsheet to compare schools.
And by the time they finished it, the data was already outdated.
Most of them gave up before their project was complete, as it simply took too much time and effort.
The truth is, there is a TON of DATA on each school, and if you haven’t spent time wading through school websites yet, let me tell you, it’s a lot of work.
Every site is set up differently, so finding tuition (for example) for one school might be as simple as clicking the nice flashy navigation button that says “Tuition”… whereas another school might have 3 different pages where tuition is listed (CRNA program tuition on one page, clinical fees on another, and university tuition on yet a third).
We’ve distilled all of this information onto a simple, color coded spreadsheet that allows you to sort schools based on your own unique priorities and preferences.
This continues to be a time-consuming endeavor and we update the spreadsheet constantly as programs are changing their curriculum, start dates and fees.
We do all the heavy lifting for you!
All you have to do now is click a few buttons and see which schools rise to the top according to your preferences. Then sit back and relax, knowing that the hardest decision is behind you.
Let us do the heavy lifting for you.
You are protected by our 100% money back guarantee
5 Star Reviews
Your spreadsheet has proven to be very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.
All I have to say is WOW!!! This spreadsheet is amazing! Gives me all the info I’m interested in and it is very organized.
I bought the database because I did not want to spend endless hours researching all the schools, and I am willing to relocate for the right one.
I instantly used the database after downloading, and after a few hours and discussing with my husband, I had figured out the school I wanted that fit my needs.
Having this figured out in a matter of hours was such a HUGE relief!
Hi, thank you so much for this spreadsheet! It’s reliable and has a wide array of information that is useful!
Thank you for the great work. This spreadsheet is very helpful and user friendly.
The searchable spreadsheet product is outstanding! The number of variables involved when shopping for CRNA programs, the amount of useful data on your spreadsheet, and the hours I saved by simply purchasing this product is incredible. Thank you for doing the extensive legwork!
Grant Ryder, RN, BSN, BS
Get Started with the CRNA Searchable Spreadsheet Now
Here’s what the CRNA School Searchable Spreadsheet can offer you:
CRNA School Guide is a unique resource designed specifically for serious men and women who want to become a CRNA and gain a competitive edge over other qualified applicants. There is nothing else you can do for your education or your career and that is as organized and informative as the CRNA School Guide.
You don’t have to worry about searching for real information
Real information is scattered across the internet and more often than not, hidden. Researching each of the individual topics can truly be a nightmare and have you spending several hours searching while still ending up nowhere. With CRNA School Spreadsheet you can forget about wasting your valuable time because all the heavy lifting is already done for you.
Know your statistical odds of acceptance
While some schools accept as many as 2 out of every 5 applicants who apply, other schools accept as few as 2 out of 30. If you have a 4.2 GPA, your choices of where to apply will be quite different than if you have a 3.2 GPA. Let us help you narrow down your options.
It’s easy to become sidetracked in your quest for finding the right school. Many CRNA hopefuls mistakenly rely on school ranks. Sadly, recent studies have shown just how misguided that practice is. We have honed in on the metrics that matter and will help you make a much more informed decision about where to spend the next 2-3 years of your life.
You will not agonize over whether you’re making the right decision.
Picture yourself happy at the fact that you finally decided on a school to apply to and study at…only to get to campus and realize that you made the wrong choice. CRNA School Spreadsheet is here to prevent this from happening. In all actuality, you’ll be thankful and overjoyed at the fact that you had enough wisdom to invest in a guide that not only saved you time but helped you learn EVERYTHING you needed to know about CRNA schools.
You will save money
The average pre-CRNA spends over 50 hours of research before applying to schools. With this guide, you can make a more informed decision in a small fraction of that time. How much money is your time worth to you?
You don’t have to allow low marks to get you down
Every school places a slightly different value on different prerequisites. Some schools will weight all GPA evenly; others will assign more significance to your science GPA or to your most recent 60 hours. With the CRNA School Spreadsheet, you can find out in minutes which schools are which, and apply to those schools where your accomplishments shine brightest.
You will stop wasting time!
And most importantly, you will not waste any of your precious time!
100% Risk FREE – you have nothing to lose!
Joy Haley, All-CRNA-Schools.com
I’m 100% confident that you are going to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you’re not happy, I stand by my full
30 days 60 days money back guarantee.